Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chicken Enchiladas

This is the best Chicken Enchilada recipe I have ever had. I think I like it so much because it's not too soupy like a lot of enchiladas can be - it's got some substance and lots of flavor from the tomatoes, green onions, and chilies. I got it from my old roommate Carrie about 8 or 9 years ago and I have made it a lot over the years. Hope you like it too! (sorry, no picture)

Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas

1 doz. Flour tortillas

Filling:

4 lg. chicken breasts – cooked and chopped

3 lg. tomatoes, chopped

1 bunch green onions, chopped

½ lb. cheddar cheese, grated

½ lb. jack cheese, grated

1 small can diced green chilies

Sauce:

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 8oz. container sour cream

¾ c. milk

2 tsp. soy sauce

Line filled tortillas up in a 9x13 pan and pour sauce over top. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 30-45 min. or until bubbly.

1 comment:

-Laura- said...

These are the best chicken enchiladas I've ever had too! I got the recipe about 5 1/2 years ago from Andrea and I make it all the time.